Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In The Beginning

So I vowed to myself that I would never create a blog because everyone and their mom was doing it, but here I am sitting at work creating a blog... The reason behind this sudden change of disliking blogs to all of a sudden creating one is this, I am required to create a blog and to update it for one of my Art classes this semester. And so here I am creating a blog!
I will be updating this weekly for my Interface Design class with all sorts of stuff so watch out!

Larry

1 comments:

Shantel Elise said...

Yay for blogs! Jump on the Bandwagon Larry. Haha. Go back to my first couple of posts on my blog and you will see that I began my blog for a class and was very very anti. However, the world of Blogging welcomes all newcomers.. willing or not... and then win you over with all of their great backgrounds, portlets and easy writing outlets.

Post a Comment