Monday, December 7, 2009

Band - Flash Website

Our last assignment was to create a Flash Website.
I decided to create a website called Band

Band would let you customize your guitar or drumset and then let you play it! My ultimate goal would be that you could also record loops and then later arrange them to create a song of your composing!

I still have a lot more to learn to get tweens where I want to be able to finish Band, but I think I am well on my way to getting there.

One thing that I really am proud of is that Band is completely dynamic, everything from creating and placing the symbols to the. I have a lot of optimizing to do but I am just happy that it al works and does what it should for being my first dynamic actiosnscript flash website! :)
Here is the link to check it yourself!
Band

Larry








0 comments:

Post a Comment